Total Pageviews

Monday 9 May 2011

Extremely revealing times !



 
The Penguin Sphenisciformes Spheniscidae or Joparus Ludicrous Maximus

Over the weekend I received comments from a person calling herself “an old friend“. The word “extreme” was a very common feature. Imagine my surprise reading a couple of posts, posted last night over at Ken’s Kingdom and seeing the word “extreme” used err…………...nine times.


My name is Joparus Ludicrous Maximus, type one diabetic, wife of a type one diabetic, owner of a hypo sensing dog, and I will get my revenge in this world or the next !


Eddie

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Very difficult to read, perhaps, like Allie, English is not her first language. For the past 3 years I have maintained an HbA1c less than 5.4 percent. Unlike 3 in 4 Type 1 diabetics who have an HbA1c greater than 7.5 percent. Perhaps she could offer them some helpful advise?

John

Anonymous said...

OK I think she is saying that we eat more carbs than we estimate due to protein and large amounts of salad? I know I eat the same amounts of meat, fish, cheese etc as before diagnosis. I do now have double cream with my coffee but I do not know hot many carbs I consume. I do know the appropriate portions of salads, stir fries, etc that have for the past 3 years have maintained an HbA1c less than 5.4 percent. I repeat the NHS results of 3 in 4 Type 1 diabetics have an HbA1c greater than 7.5 percent. Perhaps she could offer them some helpful advise? Oh butI remember she is on a pump! Perhaps that's the way for the Type 1s to go!!!!!!!!!!

John

Anonymous said...

http://www.diabetes.co.uk/diabetes-forum/viewtopic.php?f=1&t=20985&p=190872#p190872