Total Pageviews

Thursday 14 November 2013

A Week of Groceries in Different Countries

Well I am a ‘blog hopper’ and I enjoy perusing the many blogs that are out there. I think the internet has certainly changed our lives.

It is only by reading, talking and exchanging ideas that we question and learn. Some of the information we disregard, while some we act upon.


Recently whilst reading Jeanette at ‘For Life’ she posted up what I thought a very interesting article. It was called ‘A Week of Groceries in Different Countries’.

I believe Jeanette, amongst other things, is interested in anthropology and archaeology. In fact you can find out about her, how she has lost weight, her recent wedding, her wonderful dog, and see her lovely photo's ……  and much more at her blog, link here.


The link to see 'A week of groceries in different countries' here


I think it’s good to share, and my thanks to Jeanette and ‘Wall to Watch’

            
All the best Jan

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Why am I not surprised to see sugary drinks in some of the pictures.
Some countries do appear to have a better balance
Sue

Anonymous said...

Mars, Twirl, Weetabix in the UK picture.These are not included in my shopping basket. Val

Anonymous said...

I do not buy drinks which have sugar in them.

My food shop has more vegetables and fresh food in them.

I shop more than once a week to get food fresh.

Good to see how other s shop.

Laura

Lowcarb team member said...

Once again, many thanks for your comments. It is interesting to look at the grocery pictures. I wonder what those pictures would have looked like say 25 years ago, then 50 then 75. I'm sure there are archived pictures 'out there.'If anyone knows where we could link to such pictures do please send us details...thanks

All the best Jan